From the home of the London Necropolis Railway, Waterloo Station, has been attacked by the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man. A great inspiration to a film that everyone was worried about until the critics saw it. They loved it!
This is the sort of thing I love. Major pieces advertising a film. Not only does it bring a smile to commuter’s faces it shows you how much work can go into the publicity of a film. Not only do we have Stay Puff himself but a whole load of Ghostbusters helping the commuters survive their trip to work without being slimed on the way.
STAY PUFT FACTS
- It took 12 weeks total production time to bring Stay Puft to life
- A polystyrene mould was cut using a robotic sculpting machine
- Clay was applied around the mould, followed by fibreglass & the outside was then smoothed and painted
- Circumference of the head: 8.5m
- Circumference of hat: 6.8m
- Top of hat to floor (max height): 2.9mEdge of ribbon to far side of cheek (max width): 2.8m
- Depth of head: 2.1m
- Total height of hand: 1.1m
- Max width of hand: 1.2m
GHOSTBUSTERS makes its long-awaited return, rebooted with a cast of hilarious new characters. Thirty years after the beloved original franchise took the world by storm, director Paul Feig brings his fresh take to the supernatural comedy, joined by some of the funniest actors working today – Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth. This summer, they’re here to save the world!
Busting into UK cinemas July 15, 2016
Find out more via #Ghostbusters
DOROTHY GALE: "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." from THE WIZARD OF OZ