The poster for the upcoming Milla Jovovich & Pierce Brosnan thriller, Survivor, has arrived. It’s been quite a while since the trailer hit the blog.
The poster has so many clichés of not only film but of the genre as well!
Where can I start about that. Well, just scroll down past the poster and I’ll try
- The use of red/orange and blue colours.
- Friend and foe back to back. See the likes of Mr and Mrs Smith…
- Day and night. Showing the “light” of good and the “dark” of evil.
- Showing the chaos that will occur with the fire of destruction
- Look at the names on the poster. Who is in which colour? Does that mean that Robert Forster’s character is on the dark side?
At least it doesn’t involve the Russian
Mafia Gangsters. Well, it isn’t mentioned in the below synopsis!
“Survivor” is a thriller about a State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London, where she is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. And that puts her in the line of fire: targeted for death, framed for crimes she didn’t commit, discredited and on the run. Now she must find a way to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year’s Eve in New York’s Times Square.
Sneaking into UK cinemas June 5, 2015
Find out more at the Official website.
MADGE NORWOOD: "I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair." from CABIN IN THE COTTON