Since starting this blog back in December 2012, it’s looked exactly the same. Now in 2017*, I decided to update the look as well as adding a load of new features that will grow over time.
Think of this as a changelog or similar as I’ll keep you listed on what’s new and what’s changed.
- A new, snappy, web address at coyotepr.uk.
- A heavily modified theme based on Activello.
- A better, search using Relevanssi.
- More information about the post such as Distributor, the director, who stars in the film, social links & much more.
- A full list of all, known, UK distributors.
- If you’re missing then drop me a line and I’ll add you
- A dedicated contact us page.
- A HTML sitemap.
- Fully responsive using Bootstrap.
- A new search page that also gives you an idea of what to search for.
- Dedicated page for each film mentioned*.
- Updated 404 page with Easter Egg on it
- Each section in the more information section has its own title as a graphic.
- Ongoing process of introducing bugs & removing then.
* The upgrades started around September 20, 2017 and will, probably, never end.