we all know the story behind the character. The boy who would never grow up. Now this could be your, or your son’s chance to portray this iconic character.
If you wish to be that boy, then grab a parent, or guardian, and head over to Wembley Arena on Sunday, February 23, 2014 and wait your turn to shine. You need to be there between 9 and 11am to be in with a change.
There are some restrictions but they are quite simple and are listed below. The only thing that isn’t in the list, strangely, is the ethnicity of Peter. This is strange as in the past he has always been white and English [OK, sometimes Peter can be American but it’s close enough to English]
That’s not the only thing. If you read the character description, at the bottom of this post, you can see that there is no Captain Hook but Blackbeard is now his enemy. Played by the great Hugh Jackman.
|What||Director Joe Wright’s new live-action feature “Pan” is searching for the starring role of Peter|
|Where||Wembley Arena, London, HA9 0AA|
|When||Sunday 23rd February 2014|
- Queue will be open at 9:00am and close promptly at 11.00am
- No one will be permitted to join the queue after 11:00am
- Casting will be begin at 10:00am
- There are no facilities for overnight queuing and camping is strictly prohibited.
PARTICIPATION RESTRICTIONS FOR PETER PAN
- Open to BOYS ONLY
- Open to all ethnicities
- Age range: 11 – 13 years
- Height limit: MAXIMUM 5ft 4inches
- ALL AUDITIONEES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ONE PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR LICENCED CHAPERONE OVER THE AGE OF 18 and such individual may be required by us to provide proof of the same prior to admittance – ADDITIONAL GUESTS CANNOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE VENUE
- UNACCOMPANIED MINORS WILL NOT BE AUDITIONED.
- All auditionees must be available for the production period in London from April through early Autumn 2014.
- PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL FROM ABROAD TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. Please go to the casting office’s dedicated website www.panmoviecasting.com for more details. The casting office will view online auditions with equal attention.
- Travel expenses will not be covered.
The role of Peter is described as a courageous and adventurous orphaned boy living in a world of fantasy and dreams, which sometimes leads him into trouble. The young actor cast in the role will join a cast that already includes Academy Award® nominee Hugh Jackman (“Les Misérables”) as villainous Blackbeard. The all-new tale will be directed by Joe Wright (“Atonement,” “Pride & Prejudice”) from a screenplay by Jason Fuchs. Greg Berlanti and Paul Webster are the film’s producers.
“Pan” is set for a worldwide release beginning July 17, 2015 from Warner Bros. Pictures.`
GOLD HAT: "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" from THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE